Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Testimony of Bob Hilke Jr

I believe in Jesus Christ. I believe that He is the Son of God. I believe that Jesus Christ is the Savior and Redeemer of mankind, and that through the Atonement he provided a solution for the two types of death that we all suffer from: Spiritual Death and Physical Death. I believe in the literal physical Resurrection of Jesus Christ, and that just as He overcame death for Himself, His Atonement is sufficient to ransom all mankind from from death, so just as Jesus Christ now lives with a resurrected body of flesh and bone, so shall we each one day stand upon the earth again, following our mortal death, in resurrected bodies that will never again suffer death. I believe the worthy sacrifice Jesus made is also sufficient to ransom me from my sins should I repent and follow the Savior. Jesus Christ is my Savior, and I must rely heavily upon His saving grace. I also testify that just as in times of old when the Lord spoke to men like Moses, Isaiah and Job, Jesus Christ lives today, the Heavens have parted, and Jesus Christ has revealed important truths and restored Priesthood authority to men on Earth - Prophets - to lead His Church in preparation for his glorious return in the latter days to rule the Earth as the rightful heir, the Prince of Peace, the Mighty God of Heaven and Earth. It is my privilege to testify of this, in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments: